Do you live for video games and video game news? We’re looking to expand our team with passionate gamers and writers who have their finger on the pulse of the gaming community.
Here at AdaptivePlay, we are a site that shows off the hottest news in the world of gaming whether it be in-development, new, or just announced for the following year. We are there the minute we hear about it from the developers. We are looking to grow as well as get more content creators to jump on board and bring us back to life again with more gaming!
We are looking to bring in more writers, as well as some content creators for our YouTube channel and to join the owner in some of the streaming fun over at our Twitch channel as well. We want to revamp and get our game faces on with you on our team!
– All articles must be at least 300-500 words.
– Must be 18 years and older
– Have a passion and dedication to gaming
– Willing to learn all about the field, as well as learning SEO and working with WordPress
– Whether it be part-time or full-time(8 hours or more), dedicate yourself to those periods during the week and if needed catch up during the weekend.
– Willing to stay with us long-term and not just leave after the first month. We want you to grow, as well as continue to grow with us!
What will you get in return:
– Flexible schedule during the week and you get to work from home!
– You receive codes for games to review, once your prove yourself to the team
– If you know English and write it fluently without a problem, then the opportunity is open to everyone!
– NO monetary at the moment, but will be added later on if you stick with us long enough.
Should you wish to apply, please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org; You will need to have a cover letter explaining why you would like to join AdaptivePlay, as well as a sample news article written by you (must be gaming related). The piece must be new and from the hottest topic of that day in gaming, and it has to be between 300 and 500 words (with sources included). We will NOT take Reviews or Opinion Pieces as your sample piece. Only professional gaming news.