Are you a Playstation lover who revels in all things gaming? Do you want your opinions and ideas heard throughout the world? Well you’ve come to the right place! PlaystationCulture.net just joined the Respawn Network and big things are happening!
What we are looking for!
We are looking for Staff writers who are dedicated, hard working and love the idea of writing about games and have an EXCELLENT grasp of the English Language. The correct applicant will be required to submit two articles a week to the site whilst also having a keen sense of humour. In return, there will be opportunities for FREE STUFF FOR ALL STAFF as well as giving you the opportunity to get your name out there in the gaming industry and attend gaming conventions such as E3, EB Expo, and PAX.
We are also looking for experienced and dedicated Video Reviewers and Podcasters who have access to a game capture device that works on a PS4. If you have experience reviewing games and have a knack for making awesome videos that are unique and have a sense of style or, if you want to be a part of a awesome podcasting team and have access to a computer that has streaming capabilities and has a webcam and solid mic then please apply.
We also encourage writers who have never had experience in the industry to apply as we are currently running a mentorship program that enables new writers to be paired with an Editor for an induction / mentoring period. This gives new writers the chance to work on their writing skills whilst also having direction and training from an Editor. If the writers complete the mentoring period then they will be considered as staff writers for Playstation Culture!
To be considered for any of the above roles, you must have the following Characteristics.
Staff writers must have the following attributes
– Excellent command of the English Language,
– Dedication and Passion for the industry,
– Be hard working and willing to hit deadlines,
– Have a PS4,
– Have a computer ready to wordsmith on
– Be willing to work in a fun loving, team environment,
Video Reviewers must have the following attributes
– Access to a game capture device that records HD Video
– Have experience making your own video reviews
– Be able to supply published work as samples for us to look over
– Be able to produce unique and interesting content
Podcasters must have the following attributes
– Access to a computer that has a webcam and or, streaming capabilities
– Access to a decent microphone.
– Be confident
Writers applying for the Mentorship Program must have the following attributes
– Be willing to learn and work closely with the Editor in Chief and fellow Editors
– Have a positive and can do attitude
– Have the passion and thirst to learn new things and work in a team environment
– Be willing to handle anything that is thrown at you and be willing to meet deadlines
If this sounds like the place for you, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details.
Your Name, Previous experience and information on what you have undertaken in the journalism field, Links to two published articles, (If you have no experience, please attach two samples) Favourite Genre of Video game & If you have any questions or concerns then please send us an email.