What is New Normative? In it’s simplest form it’s Jezebel for games.
Did you just throw up a little bit in your mouth? You’ll want to move on to some other ads then. Have a good day!
However, if you’re excited about the idea of joining a site that’s focused on seeing gaming progress beyond it’s current state please check out some snazzy bullet-points:
- Pay is $0.01 per word, and you get paid out within 24 hours of sending your invoice
- Your writing style can be lighthearted, angry, funny, emotionally distraught, and everything in-between
- This position does not involve news writing, reviews, or previews
- You can come up with your own pitches, collaborate with our existing team, find available stories on our Trello board, or all the above
- Each article should represent your personal style and perspective
If you’d like to know more about the site head to NewNormative.com and check out some articles.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- A little bit about yourself, including links to your prior writing experience and social media accounts
- A new, and unique, 250 word piece that would fit in on New Normative
- Two brief story pitches that would fit in on New Normative.