JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for talented writers to join our team. If you are a passionate writer who can write excellent film and video-game reviews or feature articles, we encourage you to apply.
We are currently in need of writers to cover our news and features sections in addition to reviews of new movies and video game releases. The positions are unpaid, but we will help you get your foot in the door for those just starting out in the industry and hoping to make a career out of game journalism. Every articles you write will be credited to your name. We work as a team with our authors and strive to present your articles in the best way possible. This means that we will make sure that the final result of your work is presented beautifully and professionally.
If you are a film buff who visits your local movie theater routinely and is passionate about sharing your opinion with other movie goers, we definitely want to hear from you.
We are only interested in reviews for new theatrical release movies (those that are recently released in the current week) or new video-game titles.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Be ready to provide proof of identity with a valid photo ID upon request.
- Movie reviews must be of recently released movies playing at your local big-chain movie theaters.
- Game reviews must be of recently released retail games for consoles and PC.
- We won’t be able to provide copies of movies/games for your review so if you don’t buy/rent new releases on a regular basis, please consider our expectations before applying.
- All work and submissions become property of FilmGamesEtc.com so please consider this if you have your own blogs/websites.
- We reserve the right to decline any draft and submission sent to us and therefore no obligation on our part to pay you for it.
- We reserve the right to modify or edit your article as deem necessary prior to publishing it on our site.