Video Game Journalism Jobs is the easiest, fastest way to find writers for your site. It’s that simple.
Publications have used us for almost a decade to fill job openings and staff their sites with freelancers of all experience levels. We have an enormous audience of passionate writers who are serious about furthering their careers. People know who we are, and when you post a job with us, you’re tapping into a ready-made database of writers and gamers. That’s something you can’t find anywhere else on the web.
Traffic numbers are dry to talk about (though we’ve grown by 22% in the last few months) and don’t say as much as feedback from our users can. We’ve collected some great statistics over the years. Take a look:
- 86% of the employers who post ads exclusively use VGJobs to find writers
- 94% of our visitors use VGJobs as their main source for finding work.
- Of those 94%, fewer than half check other, generalized job sites.
- Our average visitor spends a full six minutes on the site viewing between 3 and 4 ads. They’re not random passers-by, they’re real people who want real work.
- 83% of our visitors say they are looking for more serious gigs to further their career.
- 62% of our visitors are either full-time writers or have more than a year of experience and write part-time.
In short, we’ve got a large community of writers who are eager to take their careers to the next level. Hundreds of publications have successfully filled thousands of positions over the years. Using VGJobs is kind of a no-brainer.
The best way to get your job noticed is to post for at least 30 days. This ensures as many people as possible see your opening. If you’re feeling really fancy, go for a featured ad. Your job will stay on top of the home page while all the others just scroll on by.