Expert Trophy Hunter, Speedrunning, Achievement Player Writers Wanted ASAP
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our search for writers for this site is a two-pronged approach. We need writers who are obsessed with achievement hunting in games. Players that won’t rest until every accolade is theirs and no stone is left unturned. Then equally, we need gamers who love watching and participating in speedrunning games. Whether you never miss SGDQ and GDQ or you run games yourself, we want to hear from you.
Please do not apply for this role if you do not have expert gaming experience!
Some topics may include:
-- Achievement Roadmaps and Guides
-- Speedrunning Guides
-- Feature Interviews with Speedrunning and Achievement hunting personalities
-- Blog content on Trophy hunting culture and the speedrunning community
-- Listicles and opinion-based content
What we're looking for:
- Someone who can write detailed road maps and guides from an expert gamer’s perspective
- Someone who either absorbs a lot of achievement hunting/ speedrunning content or is an active member of these communities
- Content writing experience preferred
- Positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to produce unique and eye-catching content (Not just Google Research and SEO tweaking)
- Must be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise before hire!
Compensation will include:
- Rate per article written (if entirely written)
- May be opportunities to produce video content in the future
We are a team of passionate content creators building gaming brands from the ground up. Venture 4th Media (our parent company) has 130+ websites and 200+ writers, editors, videographers. We love hiring passionate experts to help us create amazing content and build serious brands from the start!
How to Apply:
- Tell me why you want to write about these topics (go ahead and brag)
- Must include relevant writing samples!
- Include your competitive rate per 2000 word article (on average).
- Include a rate per word if that's easier.
- Please include links to your published articles that will show attribution
- Please share a minimum of 2 social media links (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Any links to PSN Trophies profiles, speedrunning leaderboards, applicable streams or anything of this nature would be greatly appreciated.
Work can get started right away, so don't hesitate to reach out!
Must be willing to go through a 15-min. 'get to know' you interview so we can meet you and access your niche expertise.
Looking for 2 - 3 writers for this site, looking forward to reviewing your applications.
I will only reach out to writers who follow these instructions and are suitable for this role. Work can be done remotely, but we are going to be partial to niche experts and quality writers.
Amy and Callum
Your application has been successfully submitted.