Five Nights at Freddy's Writers Needed ASAP
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you ready to take your Five Nights at Freddy’s obsession and make money with it? Do you spend every second of free time you get playing FNaF and love chatting with your friends about the game? If so, you’re just the right person for this position. We’re looking for writers for our Five Nights at Freddy’s blog.
If you don’t have a lot of experience and expert knowledge in FNaF, please don’t apply for this listing.
Content may include:
— FNaF Game Guides
--- Interviews with industry professionals
--- Listicles and Opinion based content
--- FNaF Strategy Guides
--- FNaF News and Speculation
What we're looking for:
- Someone who can write detailed guides, news and reviews around the topic of Five Nights at Freddy’s
- Someone who is an active member of various FNaF communities
- Someone who is an avid FNaF player with hundreds of hours under their belt
- Someone who is obsessed with all aspects of the FNaF game
- Positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to produce unique and eye-catching content (Not just Google Research and SEO tweaking)
- Must be able to demonstrate subject matter expertise before hire!
- Interview experience is a bonus
We are a team of passionate content creators building gaming brands from the ground up. Venture 4th Media (our parent company) has 130+ websites and 200+ writers, editors, videographers. We love hiring passionate experts to help us create amazing content and build serious brands from the start!
We have a self-serve writers' portal where you can claim topics at your pace. Paydays are 2x a month via PayPal for all approved posts.
Compensation will include:
- Rate per article written (if entirely written)
- May be opportunities to produce video content in the future
- Potential for product reviews with reimbursement
How to Apply:
Please apply via this form and follow these instructions:
- Tell me why you want to write about these topics (go ahead and brag)
- Must include relevant writing samples!
- Include your competitive rate per 2000 word article (on average).
- Include a rate per word if that's easier.
- Please include links to your published articles that will show attribution
- Please share a minimum of 2 social media links (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
Work can get started right away, so don't hesitate to reach out!
Must be willing to go through a 15-min. 'get to know' you interview so we can meet you and access your niche expertise.
Looking for 2 - 3 writers for this site, looking forward to reviewing your applications.
I will only reach out to writers who follow these instructions and are suitable for this role. Work can be done remotely, but we are going to be partial to niche experts and quality writers.
Amy and Callum
Your application has been successfully submitted.