Video Game SEO Content Writer
Power Up Gaming is a UK-based video games website that has built a strong and popular presence in the industry off the back of its exclusive, breaking news and in-depth editorials. We are indexed by Google News, allowing our stories to be enjoyed by thousands of readers every day.
We're looking for passionate video game content creators to provide SEO-driven news, reviews, previews, features and editorials as we aim to kick on to the next level and become a serious player in the video games journalism world once again.
- Must have an engaging writing style that takes into account both SEO considerations and the needs of the reader, impeccable grammar - and you must be a native English speaker.
- Must have demonstrable experience of producing entertainment/journalistic content.
- Must have the ability to identify industry trends and report on original news stories ahead of the curve, rather than simply rehashing content from elsewhere.
- Must be a passionate and knowledgeable video game fan.
- Must have experience in using Wordpress and Yoast SEO.
- 30x articles per month (approx. 1 per day) of 400-500 words minimum.
A monthly stipend of £200 will be provided to cover expenses such as video game review keys, etc. This works out at approximately £6.67 per article.
Your application has been successfully submitted.